book anastasia to speak at your event
Always entertaining and engaging – the audience leaves with a lot of wow and always some wonder.
There’s so much to talk about when you have Anastasia – an Australian Memory Champion, a professional dancer, as your keynote speaker.
Speaking to small groups, or large crowds, Anastasia demonstrates her memory techniques and educates in an engaging way, showing her belief that anyone and everyone can improve their cognitive abilities and memory, you just need to know how to exercise the right muscles!
Anastasia also facilitates workshops to teach memory techniques. Designed to give usable outcomes – participants come away with an increased ability to remember and learn.
National Young Leaders Day 2021: Brisbane & Sydney
“Watching Anastasia demonstrate her memory ability on stage is truly inspiring, and the way she connects this with a message that is relevant to the audience is amazing. Anastasia was also wonderful to deal with, and very generous with her time.”
Ronan McGinniss – Halogen Australia
Anastasia connects with her audience on any subject. She uses audience participation to bring her messages to the forefront, and her demonstrations of her memory ability on stage always delights the crowd.”
Some topics include:
- How she became a memory champion
- A demonstration of the unique way she learned 100 digits of Pi in under two minutes
- How anyone can improve their memory, and how it is life changing – with or without a demonstration of memory
- Five strategies you can employ so you can instantly remember more and learn faster
- How to persevere and win through difficulty – lessons from being a professional dancer
- The mindset of memory