Remember faster: for work
October mini course / workshop $25US.
- 4 Dates available in October
- Learn at your own pace
- 2 hour live class
- Conducted via zoom
About this Course
This intensive workshop/mini course is designed to get you quickly remembering the information you need to shine at work.
You will learn how to remember:
- General facts for work - like product details, general information, or answers to frequently asked questions.
- Details about people - their names and other facts.
- Information for meetings – both as the speaker or the listener.
The topics selected are broad so you can adapt the information to different areas.
- Learn at your own pace and in a 2 hour live class.
- You will get your own login with access to cheat sheets, quizzes, readings, homework and video material - along with the live workshop links.
- The online workshop classes are conducted via zoom. There are designated q&a times so you can have your questions answered.
- It is intended that you will attend one of the workshops, however you can come to repeat classes if you like.
- The workshop times are scheduled between the 25th and 31st October with several days and times to choose from.
Not sure if you can make it to a live workshop?
- Don’t worry, you will continue have access to all the material plus a recording of the workshop afterwards.
- You can learn and review everything you have learned in your own time.
- All of this is only $25 USD.
Before we begin
How to get the most out of this workshop
Basic memory tools for work
Reading - basic memory tools for work
Cheat sheets - basic memory tools
Workshop Class Options
Participating in the workshop classes
Workshop Lesson Plan
Workshop time 1 - 26/10/2020 7.30pm Brisbane Australia Time (GMT +10:00)
Workshop time 2 - 28/10/2020 3.30pm Brisbane Australia Time (GMT +10:00)
Workshop time 3 - 29/10/2020 8am Brisbane Australia Time (GMT +10:00)
Workshop time 4 - 31/10/2020 11am Brisbane Australia Time (GMT +10:00)
Cheat sheets - Product, People, Meeting
Post workshop training
- Test your understanding
- Time to practice and improve