Master Your Memory
Would you like an exceptional memory? You can learn to remember faster.
- Learn to remember anything!
- 4 hours of lectures
- Learn at your own pace
- Lifetime access
About this Course
You know that feeling where someone is telling you a fact, or you have looked up a word that you want to remember but you know you won’t? You aren’t alone.
Most people feel they would like a better memory, and many more think they have a really average one. We tend to believe that our memory is just what we have been born with, and that we are stuck with it.
I’ve got good news for you. It’s not true.
You can learn how to improve your memory.
Imagine being that person that remembers everything, it can be you.
Using and practicing memory techniques can vastly improve the amount of information you can remember quickly, for short term or long term.
It is about creating exciting images and stories, because that’s what humans remember best.
- Anyone who wants an improved memory to get the most out of life. Learn the names of the people you meet, the facts and new vocabulary you come across.
- Students or those who continuously learn. Quickly memorise new information or text for exams and languages. For short term cramming or long-term learning.
- People whose confidence suffers from the feeling of being a ‘slow learner’. This is something you can absolutely change.
- Business people wanting a better memory for work. Learn how to give presentations, speeches and meetings without prompt cards.
- Overachievers who work hard but hide an average memory. Imagine what you can do once you have a ‘quick memory'.
Who is it not for?
People who think they will be able to get a fast memory without work. It takes practice, but you will be able to remember much more, and far faster than you currently can.
Interested but want a course with more 1 on 1 support? Try our Master Your Memory + Plus course.
4 hours of lectures, more than 40 lessons comprising of homework (don't worry it's mostly fun), and quizzes to test your learning.
You will also be pointed towards online memory training tools, be able to download cheat sheets and do optional reading.
Module One : Basics
1.0 Course overview and how to take the course
1.1 Remember using images and storytelling
1.1 Cheat sheet - Steps to making memorable images
1.2 Linking information together
1.2 Reading - How to remember a list of words
1.3 What is a memory palace and why use them?
1.3 Reading - What are memory palaces?
1.4 Building memory palaces
1.4 Cheat Sheet - Building memory palaces
1.5 Using memory palaces - basic example
1.5 Cheat Sheet - Using memory palaces
Module 1 : Basics - Download all cheat sheets
Module Two : Intermediate
- 2.0 Module Overview
- 2.1 Remember complex words
- 2.1 Cheat Sheet - Example phonetic alphabet
- 2.1 Cheat Sheet - Remember complex information - words
- 2.1 Quiz
- 2.1 Homework
- 2.2 Daily memory training
- 2.2 Cheat Sheet and Frequently Asked Questions - Online Daily Memory Training
- 2.2 Homework
- 2.3 Exercise your memory with images
- 2.3 Homework
- 2.4 Organise & track your learning and Long term vs Short term storage
- 2.4 Reading 1 - Organise palaces and track learning
- 2.4 Reading 2 – Long term vs Short term storage
- 2.4 Quiz
- 2.4 Homework
- Module 2 : Intermediate - Download all cheat sheets
Module Three : Applications
- 3.0 Module Overview
- 3.1 How to Memorise Text
- 3.1 Cheat Sheet - How to memorise text
- 3.1 Reading - How to memorise text
- 3.1 Quiz
- 3.1 Homework
- 3.2 Ace your exams - part one
- 3.2 Reading - Ace Your Exams Part One - Preparation
- 3.2 Homework
- 3.3 Ace your exams - part two
- 3.3 Reading - Ace Your Exams Part Two - Memorise
- 3.3 Quiz
- 3.3 Homework
- 3.3 Additional Homework
- 3.4 Give presentations without prompt cards
- 3.4 Reading - Give presentations without prompt cards
- 3.4 Quiz
- 3.5 Strategy for learning languages
- 3.5 Reading - Strategies for learning languages
- 3.5 Quiz
- Module 3 : Applications - Download all cheat sheets
Module Four : Names and Faces
- 4.0 Module Overview
- 4.1 Remember names - Basic
- 4.1 Reading - Remember Names : Basic
- 4.2 Remember names - Advanced
- 4.2 Reading - Remember Names : Advanced
- 4.2 Cheat Sheet - Remember Names
- 4.2 Quiz
- 4.3 Daily names training
- 4.3 Homework - this module
- Module Four : Names and Faces - Download all cheat sheets
- Before you go