Master Your Memory + Plus
Would you like an exceptional memory? You can learn to remember faster.
Course + personal training and support.
- Learn to remember things faster!
- 2 x one hour personal training session
- 1 on 1 training and assistance
- Unlimited email support
About this Course
If you want to have a better memory, you've come to the right place. How to remember faster is something you can learn!
With Master Your Memory + Plus you have assistance and support each step of the way to transforming how quickly you remember.
In this course, you get everything in the Master Your Memory course plus personal, tailored 1 on 1 training and support.
Four weeks to a better memory
One module is released each week for the first month of your course. This encourages you to pace yourself and do the weekly homework. This is the way to get the best results.
Students can book in their personal training sessions at anytime in the first 6 months of enrolling. It is advised that the first is on completion of module two, and the second is after all the modules are finished.
Don’t put off learning how to exercise your memory until after you study for anything else. You will actually save time to learn this first, and can apply it to anything you want to learn.
Best of all, it is fun!
- Anyone who wants an improved memory to get the most out of life. Learn the names of the people you meet, the facts and new vocabulary you come across.
- Students or those who continuously learn. Quickly memorise new information or text for exams and languages. For short term cramming or long-term learning.
- People whose confidence suffers from the feeling of being a ‘slow learner’. This is something you can absolutely change.
- Business people wanting a better memory for work. Learn how to give presentations, speeches and meetings without prompt cards.
- Overachievers who work hard but hide an average memory. Imagine what you can do once you have a ‘quick memory'.
Who is it not for?
People who think they will be able to get a fast memory without work. It takes practice, but you will be able to remember much more, and far faster than you currently can.
- You get over 4 hours of video lectures, homework and quizzes to test your learning.
- You will also be shown example online memory training tools, be able to download cheat sheets and do further reading.
- Plus students will also get 2 one hour personal training sessions with Anastasia to maximize and further their learning. These sessions are tailored, so students can get help where they need it, or tackle particular learning objectives they face.
- Additional email support is also given so students in the Plus course can ask questions as they go getting a response typically within a business day making learning easy.
- Plus students also get access to a bonus module to take them to a further understanding of memory technique uses like remembering numbers.
All this plus lifetime access, so you can take it at your own pace, choose when you start, and re review any of the material anytime.
Module One : Basics
1.0 Course overview and how to take the course
1.1 Remember using images and storytelling
1.1 Cheat sheet - Steps to making memorable images
1.2 Linking information together
1.2 Reading - How to remember a list of words
1.3 What is a memory palace and why use them?
1.3 Reading - What are memory palaces?
1.4 Building memory palaces
1.4 Cheat Sheet - Building memory palaces
1.5 Using memory palaces - basic example
1.5 Cheat Sheet - Using memory palaces
Module 1 : Basics - Download all cheat sheets
Module Two : Intermediate
- 2.0 Module Overview
- 2.1 Remember complex words
- 2.1 Cheat Sheet - Example phonetic alphabet
- 2.1 Cheat Sheet - Remember complex information - words
- 2.1 Quiz
- 2.1 Homework
- 2.2 Daily memory training
- 2.2 Cheat Sheet and Frequently Asked Questions - Online Daily Memory Training
- 2.2 Homework
- 2.3 Exercise your memory with images
- 2.3 Homework
- 2.4 Organise & track your learning and Long term vs Short term storage
- 2.4 Reading 1 - Organise palaces and track learning
- 2.4 Reading 2 – Long term vs Short term storage
- 2.4 Quiz
- 2.4 Homework
- Module 2 : Intermediate - Download all cheat sheets
- End of Module Two - Book your first personal training session
Module Three : Applications
- 3.0 Module Overview
- 3.1 How to Memorise Text
- 3.1 Cheat Sheet - How to memorise text
- 3.1 Reading - How to memorise text
- 3.1 Quiz
- 3.1 Homework
- 3.2 Ace your exams - part one
- 3.2 Reading - Ace Your Exams Part One - Preparation
- 3.2 Homework
- 3.3 Ace your exams - part two
- 3.3 Reading - Ace Your Exams Part Two - Memorise
- 3.3 Quiz
- 3.3 Homework
- 3.3 Additional Homework
- 3.4 Give presentations without prompt cards
- 3.4 Reading - Give presentations without prompt cards
- 3.4 Quiz
- 3.5 Strategy for learning languages
- 3.5 Reading - Strategies for learning languages
- 3.5 Quiz
- Module 3 : Applications - Download all cheat sheets
Module Four : Names and Faces
- 4.0 Module Overview
- 4.1 Remember names - Basic
- 4.1 Reading - Remember Names : Basic
- 4.2 Remember names - Advanced
- 4.2 Reading - Remember Names : Advanced
- 4.2 Cheat Sheet - Remember Names
- 4.2 Quiz
- 4.3 Daily names training
- 4.3 Homework - this module
- End of Module Four - Book your second personal training session
- Module Four : Names and Faces - Download all cheat sheets
Bonus Module Five - Cards and Numbers
- 5.0 Module Overview
- 5.1 Remember numbers
- 5.1 Reading - Remember Numbers
- 5.1 Homework
- 5.2 Remember cards
- 5.2 Cards Excel template example
- 5.3 Online Training
- Before you go...